Monday, March 4, 2013

BBO or Am I Caught In a Seinfeld Episode?

Beyond B.O.

First off, I haven't posted in a long time (since 2/15 to be exact), because baseball season has started and I am a manager of one team, an assistant coach of another and the "Webmaster" of the local Little League.  This has added events for 6 days (at least) per week (some are double booked).  But, that's okay.  I have juggled some things around, and should be back to regular postings.  That may or may not be good news for you.

Anyhow, I had to take my car in for an oil change and tire rotation today.  I went to pick it up and drove it home....everything seemed fine, except....something seemed odd.  A musty smell.
I didn't think much about it, because I had to return home, change and leave for a client meeting.  While I was driving away, I finally figured it out.  Someone had infected my car with a serious case of BO.  I laughed, thinking I had been inserted into a Seinfeld episode, but thankfully, after putting all of the windows down, then cranking the air for a bit, everything returned to normal.  Whew.  I felt lucky, because if that guy had been inside my car any longer, I would have probably had to sell it. 

Hope you all are doing well, I will post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment